DIRECTIONS FROM KAHULUI AIRPORT TO CONDO
(Hale Ono Loa, 3823 Lower Honoapi'ilani Road, Unit 109)
From the Kahului Airport to Hale Ono Loa is about 29 miles (takes 50-60 minutes).
1. Exit the airport or car rental facility (new exit road opens July 2016), and simply go almost straight for the entire 29 miles -- ALWAYS FOLLOWING THE SIGNS TO LAHAINA.
2. After about 7 miles, highways will merge at a traffic light. Bear left onto Honopi'ilani Hwy #30.
3. You will pass through Lahaina Town, and pass the Ka'anapali Resort.
4. At the traffic signal at Akahele Street make a left turn and proceed a very short distance toward the ocean and Lower Honoapi'ilani Road. (A right turn on Akahele, would take you to the Kapalua Airport--offers flights to some of the other islands). *
5. At Lower Honoapi'ilani Road turn left and proceed about 0.4 miles. Turn right at Hale Ono Loa complex (#3823).
As you enter the lobby to the condo complex, immediately turn right and exit to the outside. Turn left toward the ocean and follow the walkway to the end (at the ocean). Unit is oceanfront, just to your left -- #109.
If you wish to use a luggage cart (kept just outside of the lobby), use the gate to the right of the lobby which will avoid any steps. The pool/gate key is needed to open this gate, so you will have to retrieve this key from the lockbox or from in the kitchen prior to entering through this gate.
* A slightly shorter alternative (mileage-wise) is to turn left at the traffic light (prior to Akahele) onto LOWER Honoapi'ilani Road, and proceed about a mile, with the condo being on your left.